Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Team Huber

  This lovely group of people ran a 5K last weekend.  The best part they did it for me!  Thank You so much for showing your support and all the encouraging words that help me fight this battle everyday.  I also want to recognize two people who ran on Sunday.  Amy ran a half marathon (I'm tired just typing that)  and Ellie ran a 10K.  You are all amazing!

(Front) Jonnie, Tina, Becky, Rachelle, Crystal, Angie, Justine, Genny,
(Back) Aimee, Michelle, Sheila, Connie, Jen, Vince, Kate, Rory, Blake, Natalie, Lisa
Not pictured Amy, Stephanie, Ellie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I honestly don't know how I missed this. I've been off Facebook since January so I never knew of your diagnosis. I finally logged in and saw all the activity around the race and then that they were running it for YOU. My heart leapt out of my chest and I couldn't believe it. So, since I'm late to the party, let me say that I will commit to include you in my prayers and encourage you to continue to face this battle with fierce determination.
I'm moving away from Oregon next month, but I'll check in with your blog from far away and know that I'm thinking of you.
Blessings to you friend!!